Trinidad & Tobago’s National Information and Communication Technology (NICT) Plan will provide us all with a “connectivity roadmap” to connect people, communities, businesses, government and educational institutions through an integrated technology network. At least, that’s the boast of the Fastforward.tt website.
The country’s National ICT Vision is to provide real, lasting improvements in social, economic and cultural development through the development and use of information and communication technology, and to establish Trinidad and Tobago in a prominent position in the global information society.
Browse the NICT Plan by chapters below:
- Executive Summary (181KB)
- Chapter 1: An Introduction to Trinidad & Tobago (5.77MB)
- Chapter 2: Accelerating Social and Economic Development through the use of ICT (444KB)
- Chapter 3: Defining the Future (380KB)
- Chapter 4: A Snapshot of ICT in Trinidad & Tobago – 2003 (252KB)
- Chapter 5: Connecting to the Future (605KB)
- Chapter 6: Managing the Transition (1.22MB)
- Appendix A: E-Readiness Assessment (770KB)
- Appendix B: National ICT Benchmarking Study (1.97MB)
- Appendix C: Working Groups Action Plans (1.10MB)
- Appendix D: NICT Programmes and Projects Summary (106KB)
- Appendix E: Risk ManagementAssessment (274KB)
- Appendix F: Acknowledgements (212KB)