- Good news. Data #journalism beginners need more curiosity than cash. bit.ly/19GNkA5 4 hours ago
- Useful tips for today's multimedia journalists on writing broadcast news stories: bit.ly/13ArqyD via @IJNet 6 hours ago
- RT @GuardianTT: POLL: How would you rate the performance of the PM since taking office in May 2010? (Results in Sunday Guardian) http://t.c… 16 hours ago
- "@swtrinidad: How to get your point across in 60 seconds. fb.me/1HC25XpHm" @bhainsley @lorenzohodges 18 hours ago
- @heatherpinnock Thanks Heather. :-) 19 hours ago
Search this blog
- Assassin, Something Gotta Give (City Life Rhythm)
- Trinidad and Tobago Film Festival 2010 comes to UWI St Augustine
- Post-modernism and the Social Sciences: An interrogation of truth and theory
- CARICOM to Develop a Digital Development Action Plan
- Too many cell phones in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2010 World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) mid-term report
- Why do we need a healthy and independent media?
- Open Data Benefits Far Outweigh Risks
- Piece of land, peace of mind
- Survey of ICT and Education in Trinidad & Tobago and the Caribbean
- Trinidad and Tobago Government Links
- What is Development Journalism?
Tag Archives: Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU)
Dominica becomes the second country in the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) to implement and Internet Exchange Point (IXP).
Jamaican Internet Services Providers move one step closer to establishing an Internet Exchange Point (IXP). Continue reading