- RT @GuardianTT: POLL: How would you rate the performance of the PM since taking office in May 2010? (Results in Sunday Guardian) http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- "@swtrinidad: How to get your point across in 60 seconds. fb.me/1HC25XpHm" @bhainsley @lorenzohodges 9 hours ago
- @heatherpinnock Thanks Heather. :-) 10 hours ago
- RT @caitrini: @GerardBest Writing is history? Video is it! bit.ly/14bG1Qu 11 hours ago
- "It is dinosaur thinking to consider yourself a newspaper. You are a news organisation." bit.ly/19KqXd6 18 hours ago
Search this blog
- Assassin, Something Gotta Give (City Life Rhythm)
- Why do we need a healthy and independent media?
- CARICOM to Develop a Digital Development Action Plan
- Trinidad and Tobago Film Festival 2010 comes to UWI St Augustine
- 2010 World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) mid-term report
- Trinidad and Tobago Government Links
- Survey of ICT and Education in Trinidad & Tobago and the Caribbean
- Post-modernism and the Social Sciences: An interrogation of truth and theory
- What is Development Journalism?
Author Archives: Gerard Best
The concept of sponsored content (also called native advertising, indigenous advertising or content marketing) is being bandied about as a game changer for media orgs. Sponsored content, which has been compared to the advertorials of Old Media, yokes business interests, … Continue reading
Dominica becomes the second country in the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) to implement and Internet Exchange Point (IXP).
Jamaican Internet Services Providers move one step closer to establishing an Internet Exchange Point (IXP). Continue reading